Far North Queensland Performance Falcon Club

Guest HocuSChrisT

Guest HocuSChrisT
  • Guests

The purpose of this thread is to inform possible members of the newly forming FNQPFC. If you live in North Queensland between Cape York and McKay, and you are a performance Falcon enthusiast, and would be interested in joining the club please post in here with your location, and what car you drive. The club will be a non-profit club, however, a joining fee is required, for the purpose of precuring a Uniform consisting of a polo shirt and Jacket. The uniform is needed to give the club a physical, professional image, and no profit is made by the club in it's precurment.

The FNQPFC will be conducting club cruises, charity fundraising cruises and meets with clubs south of McKay such as those who partake in the Brisbane meets and cruises. Weekend meets at motorsport events such as the bitumen sprints, and the other motor shows held in North Queensland are on the cards. The club will be a great place to meet new friends, and will give you the opportunity to enjoy your vehicle in a group atmosphere.

Guest EdMoorhouse
  • Guests

I'm in Mackay (note the spelling) and I drive 2 fords. One is a 1990 Laser TX3 4wd turbo. Hammers for a 1.8l The only mod is a 3 inch Mand bend full flow exhaust. The other ford is a Blueprint XR6T that I picked up 2 weeks ago. Its an auto with leather, prem sound, mats and proctectors. Ill keep checking this post.

Guest HocuSChrisT
  • Guests

Excellent mate, for future reference, you can call me Glenn. Well, there's our point of contact for "M a c k a y" sorry, had to sound it out :D

Well, welcome to the club, I'll keep you posted in here as well as pm's. :blush:

So members are:-

(some info unknown, please post ride and location you lot, and find more members of the forum who are from FNQ, I can't find the member list for the site)

NAME CHARIOT MEMBER

Townsville

HocuSChrisT Mercury Silver BA Falcon XR6T YES

ExAreSix Mercury Silver BA Falcon XR6T YES

Wraith Silhouette BA Falcon XR6T YES

Unknown

BAT Blood Orange BA Falcon XR8 Ute YES

Turbo6man Unknown YES

Cairns

TurboCrazy Citric Acid BA Falcon XR6T YES

MacKay

EdMoorhouse Blueprint XR6T YES

Guest bat
  • Guests

Glenn, we're in Mareeba, 45mins from Cairns.

We drive a Blood Orange XR8 Ute .. auto, hardtop & spoiler, standard apart from that .. for now!

Could possibly round up a Blueprint sedan and a VERY nice Venom GT as well.

Keep us posted,

Michael & Jill

• Member For: 20y 8m 20d

Glenn and other FNQ statesmen,

Put me down, as you already know. My name is Andrew and my XR6T is on order and should be here next month. I live in Cairns and look forward to meeting everyone.

• TRAITOR
  • Member For: 21y 6m 8d

I don't think Turbo6man will be able to join us. He's on the South Coast... NSW ;)

For interests sake he drives a T3 TE50. And a Turbo ZL Fairlane, soon to be a Turbo XF Ute. B)

I won't be able to help much with anything for the next couple of weeks as I'll be away, but when I return I'd like to offer my assistance.

Cheers,

Mark

Guest HocuSChrisT
  • Guests

:thumbsup: Excellent, everythings going smooth. I'll do a database up of the club, so I can manage it and give you all the contacts if you like. I used to live in Gordonvale, from 1987 to 1993 before moving south down Toowoomba way, now I'm back up with the army :) . Yup, Michael if you could round up those cars, and see if they are interested, that'd be sweet, the more the merryer. Oh, and Andrew, what colour did you order?

I'll keep you all posted. watch this space

• Member For: 20y 8m 20d

Glenn

I ordered a citric acid XR6T. Everything else is standard because I usually like to do the little things myself such as stereo equipment.

I actually ordered mine through Metro Ford in Brisbane because I get them through work and they were the "cheapest" :)

It is supposed to arrive 26th of September and by the looks everything is going fine. I will be flying down to pick it up then taking a leisurley (spelling?) cruise back up the coast to bring it home.

Cant wait!! :D

Guest HocuSChrisT
  • Guests

Nice dude, I originaly went through a broker that went through metro ford. And this enabled me to haggle for a good price from Townsville.