jdmullet Member 16 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Posted 22/03/09 05:56 AM Posted 22/03/09 05:56 AM Howdy, Just bought a set of altezza tail lights for my BA XR6T of a Friend of a Friend who wrote of his XR6. Was wondering if anyone knows where I could get the 4bulb wiring harness/setup which usually comes with them. Ive asked numerous Ebay Sellers but apparantly you cant get the wiring setup seperate.The car was towed away with the setup because the guy is brain dead and forgot he had even changed the wiring harness. Surely you can purchase the wiring setup seperately from some where I mean are you stuck buying a whole new set if you smash a light or something?Any Help Greatly AppreciatedCheers
jdmullet Member 16 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Posted 31/03/09 07:48 AM Author Posted 31/03/09 07:48 AM Ok ive managed to pick one lot of wiring rooms now I just need one more. Anyone have a smashed up pair or something?Cheers
aussie_dozer Blown Happiness Legacy Donating Member 130 Member For: 17y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Queanbeyan NSW Posted 30/07/09 08:43 AM Posted 30/07/09 08:43 AM Hey guys, need some help. I bought some 4 bulb tail lights off fleabay, stupid me took the sellers word that they were off a BA and would fit, and yes I was to lazy to check my lights before I bought them. Guess what, my BA XR6 only has 3 globes. My question is, where would I need to go or who should I call about finding a 4 bulb harness for the BA? or is it easier to get a auto elec to tap into the existing wires and create the 4th bulb holder?Worst luck of it all, even the standard 3 bulb harness wont fit in the unit, the bulb holders are to big to fit in the holes where the bulbs go. So, I can't even secure the bulbs in the unit.Any ideas ??? other than sell them to some other poor shmuck?
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 30/07/09 08:50 AM Posted 30/07/09 08:50 AM didnt these things go out of fashion in 1999?
mjadeb1984 Señor Member Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 17y 11m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/08/09 10:54 AM Posted 23/08/09 10:54 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now