hustla Member 23 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Posted 01/03/09 04:38 AM Posted 01/03/09 04:38 AM new member here, 1st post!just bought myself a 03 XR6T, so far has the injectors done, cai, cappa flash tuner (runnin 12psi), and cat has been gutted... has been dynoed at 278.3rwkw... but in the future am aiming to hit the 300 club goes hard but it needs some sound to it so I need some advice on what exhaust system to get??should I go a full system or just cat back? also should I replace the gutted cat with a HI-FLOW?cheers
JVK Legacy Donating Member 751 Member For: 20y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC Posted 01/03/09 11:06 AM Posted 01/03/09 11:06 AM Legally you should have functioning cat,so do yourself a favour and buy a hiflow one.If you want more noise on a budget get the centre mufflers replaced with straight pipe or hotdogs if you dont want it to drone.
hustla Member 23 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Posted 01/03/09 11:40 AM Author Posted 01/03/09 11:40 AM yeah I know its not exactly legal but im not too worried about it..im not really on a budget I just want a nice soundin system that's best suited 4 my car that'll give me a bit of power gain too...cheers
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/03/09 06:10 AM Posted 02/03/09 06:10 AM full x force is very niiice that's what I am saving my cash for
hustla Member 23 Member For: 17y 7m 12d Posted 02/03/09 12:48 PM Author Posted 02/03/09 12:48 PM full x force is very niiice that's what I am saving my cash foryeah ive noticed that's wot most xr6t owners r going for.. how much r they worth for a full system??cheers
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 02/03/09 09:22 PM Posted 02/03/09 09:22 PM (edited) full ces exhaust sounds the best, it will set you back around $2500, you get what you pay for so if your not on a budget then spend a little more than the xforce and get a decent system Edited 02/03/09 09:23 PM by turbo.vixen
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now