Car Cover For F6

Will

• Member For: 16y 2m 8d

I am looking for a car cover on the market that actually fits my F6 RSpec. I have trialled 2 types in extra large (to fit over the back spoiler) but none of them seem to fully cover the car or keep the rain out.

Besides getting a custom fit, does anyone know of a car cover on the market that fits Typhoons really well and keeps the rain out ?????

• Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member For: 17y

click here could try this if your that keen

don't know about a rain proof one ,the trouble is most of them are designed to breeth ,becuase if they keep moisture locked on the inside it causes problems ,so most won't actually keep water out

if you do find a waterproof one make sure to take it off regularly otherwise you can get mould and crap like that growing pretty quick

Edited by our06t

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 30d

My Phoon is currently snuggled under an XL Blue cover I got from Supa Cheap for about $60, I can't remember the name of it but on the back of the clear plastic bag it came in it did say Ford Falcon XL size. It also has a strap that locks into the boot for 2 reasons. 1; so you know what end is the rear and 2; so no bugger can steal it in your absence. I've had it for more than a year and the car spends a lot of time under it when I'm away so it has suffered all of the elements and is still in perfect condition. Try Supa Cheap.

• Member For: 16y 2m 8d

Thanks Guys.

Hypnodoc, has the cover you got from Super Cheap marked the paint in any way ?? and do you know what the fabric is ? I like the anti theft feature.

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 30d

No mate, its made of a sort of cross between canvas and vinyl, and is very soft on the inside much like a car bra. It's never put a single mark on it.

• 1 month later...
  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member For: 15y 6m 17d

My mate has tried many car covers for his car and he believes that one of the best is to get the auto-teknica brand. I think that's how it is spelt but I know its pronouced like that... Im pretty sure it would fit your car and very good. Has had no rips, no wear and tear what so ever and uses it regurarly for the last 10months or so... Hope this helps

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 10m

I think I have the same one as you Doc. It's a canvasy type creame coloured matieral with straps front & back. It dosen't completely cover the car @ the back but it's pretty close. Good value & hasen't left any marks etc etc...

:stirthepot:

• Member For: 16y 6m 7d
Google Chief car covers in W.A they make custom covers that fit your actual car EG mirror pockets and if a ute sports bar ect worth a look

Chief are good, they custom made me a cover for my AC Cobra, sight unseen...fits perfectly, but $$$$

How much do you love your car??? I thought it was worth it!