Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hi Guys,

I have a leather handbrake cover that I would like to fit to my xr6t. Just wondering what the best way to get the existing cover off is ?

I can't see any clips or screws, I figure I just have to yank on it real hard, but I don't want to break anything....Any ideas ?

Thanks

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: syd south
Posted

just pull the big round bit back to allow it to slide over the mechanism and then pull it off. very easy.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
just pull the big round bit back to allow it to slide over the mechanism and then pull it off. very easy.

thnks mate

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...