Modded Mondeo Xr5 Turbo

badboysoulja

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7d

I no the falcons turbo can take most if not all of the other hi performance cars out there, or give em a damn good run for their money. But I dont think the Mondeo Turbo would be able to beat say a Late model camira even a tuned mondeo. Would I be correct in assuming this.

Hey badboy

I've got a XR5 Focus Turbo that Simon from Xtreme For d Tuning has just put a tune only in. It regulary whoops commo's. Awesome to see their faces as the little black beastie winds up and hurtles past, Hopefully the mondeo is as good. The fordxr5turbo.com guys are all fun and full of info but dont let them tell you the only thing is the bluefin and Graeme Goode Racing, Simon & my CAPA box are awesome. Only issue in our house is do you take the focus or falcon???

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Nizpro's XR5 is still the fastest in Oz I believe, 123mph 300+front wheel KW's. Its a weapon!

Car is running just fine now with an alloy plenum (went for a short ride in it last week).

• 11 months later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 8d

Nizpro's XR5 is still the fastest in Oz I believe, 123mph 300+front wheel KW's. Its a weapon!

Car is running just fine now with an alloy plenum (went for a short ride in it last week).

How do you get 300+KW down on a FWD car?