joeflex Member 45 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 26/12/08 01:07 AM Posted 26/12/08 01:07 AM hi all I just bought a flash tuner 2 for my xr6t 03 is it safe to run as is I've loaded the 8psi boost for now
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 26/12/08 01:10 AM Posted 26/12/08 01:10 AM its a touchy subject mate.. sometimes the car will run fine.. sometimes cars run like crap.. u wont know until u get it onto a dyno.. I thought my car was fine and when I got it onto a dyno.. it was boost spiking and running lean.. u can probally drive around with it now.. just dont go flogging its tits off. maybe stay under 3000 rpm until u get it checked.
joeflex Member 45 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 26/12/08 01:13 AM Author Posted 26/12/08 01:13 AM cheers mate the car runs fine had no problems at all its just that in the back of your mind thought you now is it going to f..k something up
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 26/12/08 01:23 AM Posted 26/12/08 01:23 AM yeh.. I remmember when I loaded the 10psi mode.. it would break traction at the start.. gain traction and around 4500rpm it would start to run lean and would loose traction again.. it was fun.. but hell dangerous
joeflex Member 45 Member For: 18y 19d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 26/12/08 10:21 PM Author Posted 26/12/08 10:21 PM mate would you run a k&n filter with it
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 26/12/08 10:23 PM Posted 26/12/08 10:23 PM I did have one b4 I started to do any mods.. wouldnt hurt at all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now