Cagey Member 36 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Posted 26/11/08 08:36 AM Posted 26/11/08 08:36 AM Ok so now I dont own the T ne more I got the ranger instead.... looking at gettin a larger capacity fuel tank or drop tank etc...anyone know of places that make them or I can get advice from?preferably in nsw please.spoke to a few 4wd places coz I was sure someone would b making kits 4 them but that just stared at me with a blank look on their facethanks guys
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 26/11/08 08:40 AM Posted 26/11/08 08:40 AM I think the long range secondry tanks are usually the go with the 4wd . the new work landcruiser has them standard ,the work ranger doesn't and is quiet thirsty on the juice too, I got better L/km outa the landcruiser than the ranger on trips to byron bay and back
Cagey Member 36 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Posted 28/11/08 03:53 AM Author Posted 28/11/08 03:53 AM the fuel economy dosent worry me I get 7l/100km sumtimes lessbut with my gas injection I get 1 tank of diesel to 1/2 a tank of gas so I was just trying to make it so I could hav a 120L-140L diesel tankto last me the whole 28L of gas
Skillpottie Legacy Donating Member 55 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: sunny welby Posted 28/11/08 04:13 AM Posted 28/11/08 04:13 AM Try bbm motorsportsRanger Long Range Tank126 litre tank, replaces existing tankModel Fitment:2WD Hi-Rider & 4WD Single Cab, Super Cab (Extra Cab), Crew Cab (Dual Cab) ModelsCapacity:126 LitresFitting Location:Original, Extends Up Over Prop ShaftExhaust Modifications:Bend Hanger BracketFitting Time:3 Hours (Approx)Shipping Weight:39 KG (Approx)Shipping Dimensions:1250mm x 680mm x 840mm (Approx)Other Modifications:Also Suits Ford Courier 1999/2006Item: FORDRLONGRANGETANKPrice: $1002.00
Cagey Member 36 Member For: 20y 6m 23d Posted 01/12/08 05:33 AM Author Posted 01/12/08 05:33 AM Thanks mate sounded really good until I read the price at the bottomthanks anyways
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now