jimmy1234 Legacy Donating Member 364 Member For: 18y 7m 26d Gender: Male Posted 21/11/08 06:01 AM Posted 21/11/08 06:01 AM Ok so Basically I have a Xforce exhaust 4" to 2 x 2/12", cooler, injectors, turbo mod, blah blah blah making around 320rwkw... I have purchased a Process west Race plenum kit and surge tank and I will be fitting this my self. So my question is should I drive the car after fitting all this or would it be best to play it safe and tow the car to get tuned?Also any one have any advice on some other mods/parts I may need to take full advantage of this kit?
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 21/11/08 06:11 AM Posted 21/11/08 06:11 AM you can drive it.. just DONT rev it out.drive like a nanna straight to the tuner providing its not a long distance.
idawina Member 23 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Posted 22/11/08 11:07 AM Posted 22/11/08 11:07 AM yep easy does it! 'dont break the eggs'
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/11/08 11:11 AM Posted 22/11/08 11:11 AM yeah just baby it there n hoon back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now