wrecku Member 170 Member For: 18y 6d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 14/11/08 05:05 PM Posted 14/11/08 05:05 PM hey fellas, once again top site.just got my turbo ute yesterday (friday) and im in love with it. its black manual with tech pack and leathers. normally takes me a while to get onboard when a new model comes out but im really starting to like the fg all round. it was a toss up between this or a bf nado. pretty happy I chose the newer one even though its no fpv but fark me ded its great.this is my first turbo and first manual.I will defiantly be posting some pics up today, only got it friday arvo and had to go straight to work and only just got home from a drive now 3am lol. so pics will be up when the suns out.cheers!
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 14/11/08 05:32 PM Posted 14/11/08 05:32 PM Good to hear your happy with it mate Looking forward to seeing photosCharlie
wrecku Member 170 Member For: 18y 6d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 15/11/08 04:01 AM Author Posted 15/11/08 04:01 AM heres my baby, pretty fun to drive and ive only got 1 point on licence for 10 more months. not sure how long I will last :(can any mods be done without fking up the warranty? I want to maybe lower but defiantly new rims are on the cards. just want to try and keep the warranty but still have a mod or 2. what are some things you guys have done with your turbos?cheers
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 15/11/08 04:23 AM Posted 15/11/08 04:23 AM man the FG utes look tuff... shame about the sedans
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 15/11/08 06:49 AM Posted 15/11/08 06:49 AM heres my baby, pretty fun to drive and ive only got 1 point on licence for 10 more months. not sure how long I will last :(can any mods be done without fking up the warranty? I want to maybe lower but defiantly new rims are on the cards. just want to try and keep the warranty but still have a mod or 2. what are some things you guys have done with your turbos?cheersMate,Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the forum It will be hard to keep only 1 point, whether it is modded or not...I'm sure we can all vouch for that.You can do a thousand and one things to your turbo. Just depends on how much money you have, how far you want to take it, and what you want from your car. As for mods not voiding warranty...Ummm...I don't really think there's much mate...I'm sure someone will be along soon to help me out with this one.All the best mate,Dan
tig Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: kenthurst, Sydney Posted 15/11/08 08:11 AM Posted 15/11/08 08:11 AM Good on you Hemi, nice ute. Did you chose different wheels to 19s standard with luxury pak?cheers
wrecku Member 170 Member For: 18y 6d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 15/11/08 09:18 AM Author Posted 15/11/08 09:18 AM (edited) thanks for the comments guys.Good on you Hemi, nice ute. Did you chose different wheels to 19s standard with luxury pak?cheersnah mate, I didnt get the lux pack. just standard pack with leather seats and tech pack. almost like the luxury pack though but was an extra 5k approx. only thing I forgot to get were the dam floor mats lol. Edited 15/11/08 09:18 AM by mr hemi
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 15/11/08 09:41 AM Posted 15/11/08 09:41 AM Welcome to the forum
lowfutura Enforcer Legacy Donating Member 520 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/11/08 04:55 PM Posted 15/11/08 04:55 PM What does it mean if you start taking days off work to drive your car? I'm leaving my girlfreinds house early, just so I can drive home, OR, when you do pull up at home you just don't want to get out of it. Am... Am I falling in love with my car? "TURBO's RULE"...Enjoy your new ute Mate, It looks awsome.
wrecku Member 170 Member For: 18y 6d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 16/11/08 12:32 AM Author Posted 16/11/08 12:32 AM What does it mean if you start taking days off work to drive your car? I'm leaving my girlfreinds house early, just so I can drive home, OR, when you do pull up at home you just don't want to get out of it. Am... Am I falling in love with my car? "TURBO's RULE"...Enjoy your new ute Mate, It looks awsome. hahaha thanks mate yeah im loving it. im starting to feel the same way about it too, I was meant to go out and buy some laundry powder last night and I came home 3 hours later.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now