Ahg Long Track Day Ii

XR06T

• Member For: 16y 10m 13d
Downshifting from 3rd to 2nd & dumping the clutch at ~7,000RPM mid slide, then having the fronts light up at said 7,000RPM while still sliding backwards (~00:12) hehe :blink:

Maybe we could've seen it too if the camera was doing more than one frame a second :bowdown:

Somehow there's a photo of you on my camera, I reckon Mat musta taken it when he ran off with it. He may have wanted it for his private collection :wub:

Edited by chubbzilla

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 30d

True... Farken poxy mobile phones :blush:

Private collection hey? How could he not want it :wub:

Digging through the vids on my phone I found another of Deans car :spoton:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn2oEtcpeuA

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 14d
Maybe we could've seen it too if the camera was doing more than one frame a second :laughing:

Somehow there's a photo of you on my camera, I reckon Mat musta taken it when he ran off with it. He may have wanted it for his private collection :ermm:

Dude, your VERY lucky you got that camera back... In my head I was like, I wonder if he has insurance if I say its been stolen by abo's or whatnot! hahaha

Kael, less talking crap :idunno:

Adrian, give me a couple more days and I'll sort something out and burn a cd! Its pretty sick! Do you still get a chance to work with metals etc? Looking for a 'V' shaped brack that meet between the front seats about half way down for another camera mount!

52.jpg

Steves car FTW! So hard to argue with a sunroof equipped car.

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I think with some magical photoshop work, this pic would look a million bucks!

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

Photobucket has resized them if you want a full res one, let me know

Edited by Mat

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 24d
Dude, your VERY lucky you got that camera back... In my head I was like, I wonder if he has insurance if I say its been stolen by abo's or whatnot! hahaha

Kael, less talking crap :thumbsup:

Adrian, give me a couple more days and I'll sort something out and burn a cd! Its pretty sick! Do you still get a chance to work with metals etc? Looking for a 'V' shaped brack that meet between the front seats about half way down for another camera mount!

Photobucket has resized them if you want a full res one, let me know

No problems mate. Yeah I can just need a drawing or something to work off or we can get together and sort somthing out. The only problem is that you would most probably want something out of Aluminum which is out of my league.

What about a bracket strapped between the head rests??

Nice photos btw.

Edited by Adrian6T

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 5d

*reminds self to not borrow anything of value to Mat for fear of 'it's been stolen by abo's or whatnot' and not seeing it again*

Jokes dude! Nice photos though mate.

Mikeys car sits real nice from behind (kinda like the car version of jessica alba in 'into the blue' or whatever it was)...

Love the plates on the wrx too. Pretty cool.

What would you be thinkin along the lines of photoshoppin the pic of Kieran's ride?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 14d
*reminds self to not borrow anything of value to Mat for fear of 'it's been stolen by abo's or whatnot' and not seeing it again*

Jokes dude! Nice photos though mate.

Mikeys car sits real nice from behind (kinda like the car version of jessica alba in 'into the blue' or whatever it was)...

Love the plates on the wrx too. Pretty cool.

What would you be thinkin along the lines of photoshoppin the pic of Kieran's ride?

hahaha, Steve knows I have much love for his DSLR (and sunroof!)!! Much bigger and blingier compared to the 3-450D series!! Would be a worthy uprgrade. Feels like what a DSLR should

WRX is pretty cool. Used to have a nice RX with those plates but saw the light and upgraded when my other mate from work bought an E8 MR. In a fast line from a standing start it'd get up on a standard XR6T but rolling runs is different. Handles and drives much nicer than the old one but lacks that rawness and passion that the GC8's had. Perhaps much the same as a 32R??

Well I was thinking bit of a crop of the back ground so the cars more in shot and perhaps a tidy up of the shadows!! Got your sticker! Free most nights after 6ish so whenevers easy really!

Edited by Mat