Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

My pleasure sugar....that's why I get paid the big bucks :3gears:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Has anyone lowered their G yet?

I got some new 20inch black rims put on the car a few weeks ago and it really needs to be lowered to pimp it out more. I know pedders have lowered springs out for the FG, but I dont wont to loose the ride quality too much from stock as I have had extremely lowered cars in the past and am over feeling every little bump in the road.

I will post some pics of the car with the new rims soon

Where are the pics??? I wanna see your 20s...

  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted (edited)

me also, :finger:

Edited by kona86
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Car getting lowered tomorrow so will post up some pics then

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 18d
Posted

like I said in your other thread, car came out nice!! im planning on lowering my fg xr6t soon.. might go a tad lower but..

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Any lower and once 1-2 people in the car you are gonna start to scrape the front on driveways and carparks gutters.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 18d
Posted

yeah the front hangs low .. I got the standard 19's put on my t and the rear sits way to high so yeah the rear will be sitting a lil lower

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 12d
Posted

had the tyres whitewalled the other day - was at a mates house and he was gettin his done so it was a bit of an impulse thing. not sure if it reall suits the car but its too late now.

thought I would post it here as well to show how it is sitting after a few months on the pedders lowered springs.

25112008.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...