F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/08 10:45 PM Posted 24/10/08 10:45 PM I just bought an PWR Intercooler from ebay, Its second hand and had been on a car for a year and a half. Just wanted to know if anyone else has one and if they are any good. the dimensions are 540mm by 350mm and its 70mm thick. the core is 480mm by 330mm. and its a straight bolt on, no modifying except to shorten the top hose. cheers
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 25/10/08 12:53 AM Posted 25/10/08 12:53 AM I used to have one mate, they are a good replacement for the factory cooler and are quite light. Probably rated to about 300 or so rwkw
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/08 03:16 AM Author Posted 25/10/08 03:16 AM Ah nice one, that's good to hear. looking forward to installing it, did you have a flash tuner when you installed it? Cheers for that.
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/10/08 04:52 AM Posted 25/10/08 04:52 AM yeah im running a PWR cooler same size as yours, not o hard to fit the cooler but ti also gat a ubp and trying to connect that to the fmic under the kight was a real pain in the arse
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/08 05:00 AM Author Posted 25/10/08 05:00 AM Sweet didnt quite get that but cheers. How much did you pay for yours?
wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 25/10/08 05:51 AM Posted 25/10/08 05:51 AM (edited) sorry I wrote that as a storm was coming over and was going to move my car under it was ment to sayyeah im running a PWR cooler same size as yours, not to hard to fit the cooler but I also got a ubp and trying to connect that to the fmic under the front light was a real pain in the arse Edited 25/10/08 05:53 AM by wados
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/08 07:03 AM Author Posted 25/10/08 07:03 AM Yeah that stuff can get fiddly when theres bugger all room. How much did you pay for the cooler?
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/08 07:04 AM Author Posted 25/10/08 07:04 AM (edited) I used to have one mate, they are a good replacement for the factory cooler and are quite light. Probably rated to about 300 or so rwkwHi mate How much did you pay for it? I got mine for $350 Edited 25/10/08 07:08 AM by F6RD
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Posted 25/10/08 09:05 AM Posted 25/10/08 09:05 AM So what power has everyone got use this cooler?
DRAXF6 Member 92 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mt Druitt Sydney Posted 25/10/08 01:17 PM Posted 25/10/08 01:17 PM Yeah I have the PWR bolt-on I/c aswell.I paid $960 delivered to my door.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now