NT TURBO Member 1,128 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Darwin NT Posted 29/07/03 10:28 PM Posted 29/07/03 10:28 PM I'm similar to Zeke, though not as old! :lol: What he says!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/07/03 11:14 PM Posted 29/07/03 11:14 PM Risk Taking: I take a lot of risks and have not been in an accident because of one.Accident Avoidance: I have been in three accidents, first was not my fault some one slammed into my side at a T section whilst I was stuck in Traffic. Second I was sandwiched, Third was my fault, my tyres were bald so I couldn't stop in time when the guy in front slammed his brakes. I'm not too good with avoiding accidents obviously..Awareness: I am constantly scanning the road around me, and if I see anything abnormal/jump infront of me my reaction is very quick.Driving lines: I got NFI what that means...I'd give myself around a 6.
oz_utester Member 50 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 30/07/03 12:30 AM Posted 30/07/03 12:30 AM im on my p's so of course im better than u old guys! get out of the way! 10hehehe
tongueboy Member 457 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Tamworth, Armidale NSW Posted 30/07/03 01:02 AM Posted 30/07/03 01:02 AM Just good but everyone says I drive bad but what would they know! (7)
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 30/07/03 01:15 AM Posted 30/07/03 01:15 AM inc GST? 11 As above :lol: I think most drivers think they are better than what they actually areContinually losing your liscense doesn't mean your a bad driver,just a bad law abiderContinually having accidents doesn't mean your a bad driver,just ask Rodney Forbes hehehe
Guest Craig Guests Posted 30/07/03 01:25 AM Posted 30/07/03 01:25 AM I would assess myself as an 8.Having driven for 22 years now with no accident of my fault against my record.I have done the following Driver training:- NSW Police - Advanced Driver Training at Goulbourn Police Academy; Australian Protective Services Security Driver Awareness Training; Public Services - Commonwealth Officer Driver Training (this was on a skidpan and was alot of fun )and finally done a day course with the AFP at the driving school in Canberra.All the courses bar the first were paid for by the APS - there are (or used to be) benefits in being a public servant
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 30/07/03 01:30 AM Posted 30/07/03 01:30 AM Now let me see...Times been booked ( ) = Never 1 pointAccidents in falcon = Never 1 pointAccidents in pulsar = Twice -2 pointsMake Kelli carsick = Once 1 pointLost control of ute = Twice 2 pointsBeat Late model camira V6 at lights = Always 3 pointsReverse park the falcon = forget it 0 pointsthat's equals 6 ??
ONDOLE Member 70 Member For: 23y 7m 11d Posted 30/07/03 01:41 AM Posted 30/07/03 01:41 AM haha what classifies a good driver ? some people may cause plenty of accidents and have plenty of incidents but what about when they go to the track and they can hold a perfect drift line better than anyone else ? See what I mean ? There is safe driving, high performance driving etc etc have t be more specific in what you class as a good driver...
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 30/07/03 01:59 AM Posted 30/07/03 01:59 AM Ha, so we are all legends in our own minds then
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 30/07/03 03:36 AM Posted 30/07/03 03:36 AM Ha, so we are all legends in our own minds then :D One accident that was my fault (caused by impatience at the slow response time of someone else), one speeding ticket (71 in 60 zone), but many, many scratches and scrapes that were of my own doing (including some in my new turbo :tears:). Also lost it a couple of times in the wet (not in the turbo - thanks TC ). Luckily these didn't damage anything or anyone else. So, I'd mark myself down on those points.Have not done any driver training courses, so have NFI what a professional might think of me. But people that have been in the car with me have generally commented that I am a good driver - smooth, confident blah blah. And watching other drivers, my perception is that my driving behaviour is generally safer than them - especially people that drive same speed regardless of road or weather conditions, or attempt to merge into fast moving traffic at 40 km/h .I dunno, 6 or 7 out of 10?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now