Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Penrith, NSW, OZtralia
Posted

I'm a huge fan of the GT stripes, if you get them, post pics...

Hey guys, in that video above, if you play it, there is another that appears after, in the browse thing, the same GT in this vid here, vs an XR8 at the lights... the XR8 actually doesn't do too bad against it, stays at about the back door /rear quarter until he backs off (probably didn't want to hit too fast) - I think I wouldn't of posted that vid if I was that GT driver... meant to be the top of the 8's and the XR is pretty much with him till he brakes, I wouldn't note myself on that one lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...