Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Well, definately confirmed for Wednesday, how many have we got so far.

I can meet anybody at the Servo (Mobil) near Amberley Air Base if they like, I should be their around 5:30.

Cheers

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

count me in ... where are you heading from I'm keen to cruise with others, I'm heading from Beenleigh area 4:45pm

Who's in?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted (edited)

have fun guys... I would come along but my tune is getting done on the 4th.... hence im going on the 10th with a couple of mates... one a ve maloo (supercharged).... be good to see who gets bragging rights

Edited by jetute
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

I,ll have a run tomorrow night, haven,t been on the back of the tilt tray for a while. :laughing:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:spit:

rumour has it a bloke with a white barge with "blue" go fast stripes is going for a run

  • Mushroom
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: THORNLANDS, QLD
Posted (edited)

I'm taking the GT out for it's maiden run. Want to get some base figures before we start playing with it. Don't think the stripes are gonna help much though. LOL

Edited by sutty
  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Want to get some base figures before we start playing with it.

9264-1CF5-251B-5069535AF9CC_150x150.gif

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
ongeduld.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...