jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/07/08 07:33 AM Posted 27/07/08 07:33 AM is bayside peformance bps?? if so I have thought about going there myself to give them a shot
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 27/07/08 07:38 AM Author Posted 27/07/08 07:38 AM (edited) the one and the same, near were the old mcdonalds use to be Edited 27/07/08 07:38 AM by Tree Monkey
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 27/07/08 07:46 AM Posted 27/07/08 07:46 AM cool..... if you go with them make sure you post results..... have been thinking about going to see them!!!
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 27/07/08 09:45 AM Posted 27/07/08 09:45 AM that's amazing that he could get that kind of power with the standard ECU.I bet you cant wait to see the mubers after your tuner plays with it.. you may even have to join the 400+ club instead.hopfully, after the tune, you will have a fuel consumption figure that wont scare the greenies....
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 27/07/08 10:19 AM Posted 27/07/08 10:19 AM Excellent result without a tune. Did you happen to get a boost graph as well?Looks like the exhaust has some flow as well.
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 27/07/08 11:32 AM Author Posted 27/07/08 11:32 AM (edited) I think the greenies are more worried about the trees I cut down LOL. I am running the under batt intake so that should keep my numbers under 350rwkw(I hope) on a stock ba bottem end, just hoping to pick up a lot more power lower in the reve range. No boost graph but that would have been nice to see as well, I think it reached 15lb or at least it does on my boost guage when I drive it. Edited 27/07/08 11:35 AM by Tree Monkey
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 01/08/08 08:28 AM Author Posted 01/08/08 08:28 AM Had a change of plans. I ended taking it to Elite today for the tune as I had an urgent job in the area and they managed to get over 350rwkw out of her on 15lb of boost.. A few runs were over this but most were around 350, so not a bad effort out of the old girl. I will post the dyno sheets on tuesday when I go back and pick up the sheets and my flash tuner that I left there.(dumb ass)
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 01/08/08 08:32 AM Posted 01/08/08 08:32 AM Nice power, so you got the gate modded too?
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 26d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 01/08/08 10:46 AM Author Posted 01/08/08 10:46 AM No I havent changed it. Still the factory turbo, actuator and plenum.
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 17d Gender: Male Posted 01/08/08 11:07 AM Posted 01/08/08 11:07 AM Nice power, so you got the gate modded too?Pretty sure its still stock chris. Cant believe the way that this thing has turned out, who would ever think ? great job m8, awesome 4 the price paid !!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now