Ahg Long Track Day - Date Change

XR06T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8d

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="628" height="525">

with any luck this is goran on the skidpan

Edited by lil_bodes

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d

was a great day, thanks to everyone, especially mat for organising and matt and mate for helping me with the damn hose clamp!!

more pics people!! just link you photobucket account if there is too many to post up. great pics so far!

hey who do you get your pics up like that?? I just get theose crappy little ones???

Goran

Am trying.....

Dean

thought that just 1 sheet of Dynamat over either the f*&^%n window or if you have a smaller piece on the electric switch...

Will see what I can come up with re. the new window covers! :smilielol:

To get bigger photo's up, copy the img code under the photo in photobucket, then paste it in the 'add reply' screen. They will automatically be downsized so no need to edit all of them :thumbsup:

That could be because of the attachment system on the forum though as it doesn't like pushing through big files. Copying img tags is the quickest/easiest way to add photo's on here

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8d
Will see what I can come up with re. the new window covers! :stupid:

To get bigger photo's up, copy the img code under the photo in photobucket, then paste it in the 'add reply' screen. They will automatically be downsized so no need to edit all of them :spoton:

that's what I'm doing. my photo bucket is same user name... lil_bodes

I got the number of a few that live in my neck of the woods D & they've both got really good reputations. Haven't dealt with them as yet because I had a mate doing mine up until about a month ago before he decided to pack it in :3gears:

I'll pm you the details :o