Kojihama Member 12 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Posted 25/06/08 04:02 AM Posted 25/06/08 04:02 AM Looks great!! I can't wait for mine which I pickup next week.. also Ego.. awesome colour
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/06/08 05:52 AM Posted 25/06/08 05:52 AM Looks awesome!! Well done
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 25/06/08 06:07 AM Posted 25/06/08 06:07 AM Nice, Just dont do what I just saw: a mum total the front bumber of her nice new fg xr on the high gutter
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 25/06/08 07:58 AM Posted 25/06/08 07:58 AM (edited) Looks awesome. Edited 25/06/08 07:58 AM by XR2DY4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now