FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 15/06/08 10:53 AM Posted 15/06/08 10:53 AM Fark!!!! You guys need to harden the I <3 Bananas up!!!!!!
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 15/06/08 11:16 AM Posted 15/06/08 11:16 AM My last Volvo had heated seats... was always good to turn on the pasanger seat then wait and watch as they wriggled and squirmed around... "why's it so hot in here? " haha, fun times
Gymy Member 18 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Watsonia, VIC Posted 17/06/08 05:33 AM Posted 17/06/08 05:33 AM not factory mate, speak to Doyles at Auburn, they can fit seat heaters. I'll get the number for you tomorrowIs there any where in Victoria that could do this saught of thing??I have a mate with a discovery that has it.. The chicks totaly dig it
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 17/06/08 05:46 AM Posted 17/06/08 05:46 AM lol not too sure about melbourne mate, but most interior places would be able to do it I assume, just give an upholsterer a call
Gymy Member 18 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Watsonia, VIC Posted 17/06/08 06:20 AM Posted 17/06/08 06:20 AM I called a mob called mega trim in dandenong. They quoted me $400 per seat! Just have to decide if I wanta go ahead!!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 17/06/08 06:33 AM Posted 17/06/08 06:33 AM There you go! I think the cost would mostly be labour charges, it does invlove a bit - pulling seat/s out pull trim off install and wire system, then re-install everything. Probably not a hard job, rather a time consuming one
Gymy Member 18 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Watsonia, VIC Posted 17/06/08 06:44 AM Posted 17/06/08 06:44 AM Yer it was 299 for the heated seats and the rest was labour!! Thanks for your help
Desert_phantom Member 141 Member For: 20y 14d Gender: Male Location: NT Posted 17/06/08 11:30 AM Posted 17/06/08 11:30 AM I know plenty of places you can buy a cup of concrete...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now