Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 18/06/08 10:58 PM Posted 18/06/08 10:58 PM many forgivness please, your car sounded good and the car looked great too...
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 17d Posted 18/06/08 11:54 PM Posted 18/06/08 11:54 PM Hahaha thanks very much mate! She's a bit of a sleeper minus the front mount and 20s! My mates in the crowd were like "we can't even hear your car" hahahaWere you just spectating? You should do good with the 2500 stally!
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 19/06/08 12:09 AM Posted 19/06/08 12:09 AM I wanted to but the minster of defence and social affairs was using the car, I hope to do so soon.When is the next time you are going or the group from forums going... ill be in for sure, I have the itch again
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 17d Posted 19/06/08 03:58 AM Posted 19/06/08 03:58 AM hahahaha yeah you should go it's good fun! It was my first time driving a car down the track.I know I can go faster so I'll probably go again in the not too distant future. Not sure about anyone else on the forums though...
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/06/08 04:20 AM Posted 19/06/08 04:20 AM once I get my new turbo on n a tune il be down there
ardi Member 117 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Posted 19/06/08 02:42 PM Author Posted 19/06/08 02:42 PM I work 2 weeks on one off. But if it falls on my roster im going VERY soon! Just wanna make sure theres a few other Ts down there!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now