zx6rblue 100,000Ks and still going strong. Legacy Donating Member 381 Member For: 19y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Launceston Tas Posted 01/06/08 01:27 PM Posted 01/06/08 01:27 PM (edited) Howdy all, Just wanted to know if and were I could get replacement wheel studs(what the wheel nuts go on)> I some how started to strip one today.Glen Edited 01/06/08 01:27 PM by zx6rblue
hqracer89 Legacy Donating Member 324 Member For: 19y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Ballarat Posted 01/06/08 10:05 PM Posted 01/06/08 10:05 PM Just go see burson. They stock them. I picked my self up one on Friday.
zx6rblue 100,000Ks and still going strong. Legacy Donating Member 381 Member For: 19y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Launceston Tas Posted 05/06/08 10:13 AM Author Posted 05/06/08 10:13 AM Does anyone know if the AU studs are the same as BF.
lapdog Member 27 Member For: 19y 1m 12d Posted 07/06/08 02:38 PM Posted 07/06/08 02:38 PM Howdy all, Just wanted to know if and were I could get replacement wheel studs(what the wheel nuts go on)> I some how started to strip one today.GlenI have been stripping and snapping studs for the past 2 years on my car...snapped one last fri night on right rear
ferlauto87 Member 32 Member For: 18y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Country VIC Posted 07/06/08 09:48 PM Posted 07/06/08 09:48 PM How do you strip or break them if there on straight? Cross threading....... :ifiusethisimafag:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now