truongski Member 129 Member For: 19y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/05/08 12:07 AM Author Posted 19/05/08 12:07 AM Hey Man,good pick up. I'll get a closer look when I get home this afternoon. What a PITA! How much for a new compressor wheel?
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 19/05/08 01:17 AM Posted 19/05/08 01:17 AM I noticed that too just then. I'd monitor that and check it doesn't somehow get longer or start cracking/fracturing from that point
truongski Member 129 Member For: 19y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/05/08 02:10 AM Author Posted 19/05/08 02:10 AM I'm going to get Paul from Elite to look at it this Friday. See what he says.
brett_32i Inactive Members 1 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Posted 20/05/08 07:29 AM Posted 20/05/08 07:29 AM let us know what a new wheel ends up costing
truongski Member 129 Member For: 19y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/05/08 08:55 AM Author Posted 20/05/08 08:55 AM let us know what a new wheel ends up costingthanks for the confidence bloke!
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Gender: Male Posted 20/05/08 09:11 AM Posted 20/05/08 09:11 AM I got a brand new comp wheel for $200.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now