micksta Member 159 Member For: 21y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 12/04/08 04:04 AM Posted 12/04/08 04:04 AM (edited) Hi guysTaking my car to the creek in a couple of weeks and just wondering what sort of times to expect?I’m running an APS phase three with the Edit, modified box and oil coolers for the box and engine, putting out about 310-315 ATW.It’s a 4 speed auto Ute and just using street tyres.I keep the power low; because it’s just reach 100k on the clock, so I don’t want to kill the thing.It’s going in for a service and retune at Autotech on Monday, so I was also wondering how much more power I get squeeze out of her, before reliability becomes and issue?I was thinking about the 330KW.What sort of times did you think I can achieve with both powers levels?I haven’t had a lot of experiance with drag racing, and considering the Ute don’t have traction control, it will be very interesting.Cheers Edited 12/04/08 04:07 AM by micksta
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/08 06:38 AM Posted 12/04/08 06:38 AM On street tyres low 12's......with a good 60 ft and traction u could dip into the 11's
micksta Member 159 Member For: 21y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 12/04/08 06:48 AM Author Posted 12/04/08 06:48 AM On street tyres low 12's......with a good 60 ft and traction u could dip into the 11'sAre you talking about the current tune or the 330kw tune?What power are you running to get your time?
F6BF Member 438 Member For: 20y 9m 21d Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/08 06:54 AM Posted 12/04/08 06:54 AM U should be able to do that with the 315 kw tune
micksta Member 159 Member For: 21y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 12/04/08 10:53 AM Author Posted 12/04/08 10:53 AM U should be able to do that with the 315 kw tuneThanks F6BF
MYWPN Legacy Donating Member 554 Member For: 21y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Bendigo Posted 20/04/08 05:38 AM Posted 20/04/08 05:38 AM U should be able to do mid to high 11 with 330rwkw and at 120mph if you use some sort of slick
JP300 Legacy Donating Member 842 Member For: 21y 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 20/04/08 06:18 AM Posted 20/04/08 06:18 AM U should be able to do mid to high 11 with 330rwkw and at 120mph if you use some sort of slickI agree 100%, I was running 340 rwkw and ran 119 MPH and mid 11 second passes on a decent set of MT ET Streets.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now