ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/03/08 11:20 PM Posted 26/03/08 11:20 PM My Dunslops lasted 2,000km before I put on some Smokahamas v103's on it.I was merging onto a freeway at WOT with slightly wet road when the car decided to break traction at 100km/h.This was not acceptable for a performance tyre. I have had no issues with the v103's breaking traction unexpectly
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/03/08 11:24 PM Posted 26/03/08 11:24 PM You see, I enjoy it when that happens lol
strik9 Banned 146 Member For: 19y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: AUSTRALIA Posted 27/03/08 02:12 AM Posted 27/03/08 02:12 AM (edited) My Dunslops lasted 2,000km before I put on some Smokahamas v103's on it.I was merging onto a freeway at WOT with slightly wet road when the car decided to break traction at 100km/h.This was not acceptable for a performance tyre. I have had no issues with the v103's breaking traction unexpectlyI found the 103,s to be one of the better ones, aswell. perelli are on par. michi,s I found to be very average. pilots sports, they are a death trap when cold. just imo Edited 27/03/08 02:14 AM by strik9
redman Member 95 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Posted 27/03/08 07:33 AM Author Posted 27/03/08 07:33 AM GuysIs road noise (tyres) common on the typhoon range or r-spec specific?christ its bad at times is this the norm ? was not looking for how to reinvent the tyre just a simple yes or no would be sifficent yes they areor no your car is stuffed :tosser:
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 27/03/08 07:47 AM Posted 27/03/08 07:47 AM Yes it is stuffed! PLease refer to post 4 of this thread for a quick fix! :tosser:
redman Member 95 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Posted 27/03/08 07:58 AM Author Posted 27/03/08 07:58 AM ok clearly it is a major fault with the vehicle, being that it has only travelled 4000khow much do I pay you.............................
RSpec293 Member 9 Member For: 18y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/03/08 08:10 AM Posted 27/03/08 08:10 AM GuysIs road noise (tyres) common on the typhoon range or r-spec specific?christ its bad at times is this the norm ? When I test drove one I noticed it was very noisy compared to my GTPso I think it might be normal.As I haven't got mine yet I am not 100% sure.Cheers Keith
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 27/03/08 08:11 AM Posted 27/03/08 08:11 AM ok clearly it is a major fault with the vehicle, being that it has only travelled 4000khow much do I pay you............................. Sounds like we are on the same wavelength, finally!!!No payment required. I will just swap you for my '07 Ripcurl T ute. You wont hear the road noise for the exhaust mate!
redman Member 95 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Posted 27/03/08 09:30 AM Author Posted 27/03/08 09:30 AM same power as a sigmathanks but no thanks , maybe if u had a hsv ute the t is very common
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 27/03/08 09:38 AM Posted 27/03/08 09:38 AM (edited) Thems fightin' words mate. You insult me! Maybe we need to organize an arm wrestle. When I beat you, you can just give me the car and maybe your woman ( if she cleans fish and can cook and puts out and looks OK) Cheers,Craig. Edited 07/04/08 10:21 AM by Dagabond
Recommended Posts