Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Here
Posted

mine killed the tps at 60 000ks also. Got a new one under warranty

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 17d
Posted

are the plugs clean and in good nick??

I had major dramas with mine when I bought my T ute and I was told it was everything under the sun till I thought try plugs and after new plugs it was like brandnew again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...