Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SA
Posted

HI guys anyone no whats involved in changing the ba to the bf facia,(premium sound) I like the look of the bf better. I have done a search found nothing, unless im typing something different,cheers

post-14195-1203557212_thumb.jpg

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

you might as well just paint it, but I think you can get them off ebay or try a company called ASL Logistics they do the conversion from standard to premium sound and may have something to help you

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SA
Posted

SORRY I HAVNT EXPLAINED PROPERLY I HAVE PREMIUM SOUND MY FACIA HAS THE 2 BULKY KNOBS I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO THE OTHER STYLE BF

  • Sexy Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick, VIC
Posted

Hey mate, so you want to convert your current setup into the dual ICC?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley NSW
Posted

buy a complete dual zone ICC, bout the only way to do it other than a whole lot of headaches

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SA
Posted
buy a complete dual zone ICC, bout the only way to do it other than a whole lot of headaches

YEAH ID BUY THE WHOLE THING BUT WOULD IT ALL WORK WITH THE EXISTING WIRING ETC ETC ETC. CHEERS TREV

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted

I thought theres a bit of stuffing around to make it work?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...