xr6TAcid Member 87 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Byford, W.A. Posted 16/02/08 07:15 AM Posted 16/02/08 07:15 AM A 2003 XR6T in Acid rush colour with premium brakes, premium sound and leather interior.Has 80, 000km on the clock, the paint and interior is immaculate (minus a few small stone chips on the bonnet). Has a full service history also.In short, this is exactly the car I was looking for! although im not looking forward to the fuel consumption in it haha.Here's a pic I got:I turn 19 this thursday so I am picking it up on my birthday so as the insurance costs are cheaper :D
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 16/02/08 07:20 AM Posted 16/02/08 07:20 AM give it a week and you will book it in for a tune enjoy your car
coupeboy351 Member 55 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Posted 16/02/08 07:37 AM Posted 16/02/08 07:37 AM nice mate you will love driving it.mine is pretty bad on fuel on local stop start stuff but if your doing any long trips like freeway driving their really good on fuel
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 16/02/08 07:52 AM Posted 16/02/08 07:52 AM Another 19 year old
Pesaveng Member 8 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 16/02/08 07:55 AM Posted 16/02/08 07:55 AM Hey mate, do u mind telling me what price you paid for that beauty?Pm if you dont want to make it public.Thanks
xr6TAcid Member 87 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Byford, W.A. Posted 16/02/08 07:56 AM Author Posted 16/02/08 07:56 AM wohoo im not the only 19 year old!yep, as soon as I get some more money saved up im gonna start some work on it, dont know too much about where to start or anything but hey, that's what a forum is all about!I forgot to mention, paid $21,500 for it. The bloke wanted 23k.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/02/08 08:01 AM Posted 16/02/08 08:01 AM Well done mate. Have fun in it but be careful
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 16/02/08 08:11 AM Posted 16/02/08 08:11 AM Nice car mate, good price too.
Inducted_Breeze Member 247 Member For: 19y 1m 26d Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/02/08 09:27 AM Posted 16/02/08 09:27 AM well done and welcome to fordxr6turbo.com Enjoy the car and drive safe!T
xr6TAcid Member 87 Member For: 18y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Byford, W.A. Posted 18/02/08 07:47 AM Author Posted 18/02/08 07:47 AM Hey, just wondering, the car has finance owing on it, I know about it so its alright but I have to pay out the finance company and they pay any money left to the guy I bought it off.He said the car has $20, 500 owing on it, im paying $21, 500 so he should get $1000.The problem is when I have phoned REVS and asked them about it and I have phoned RAC (which is who the finance is with) and while they can both tell me that the car has finance owing on it, they cannot give out the information on exactly HOW much is owing.So what if the car has say $25,000 owing? how am I supposed to find out?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now