XR6 TURBO UTE Member 10 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Posted 16/02/08 01:48 AM Posted 16/02/08 01:48 AM hi all, Is there anyway I could load some sort of software to the flash tuner or send the box away to a tuner? (I'm looking to install some siemens 60ib injectors and running a temporary tune just to get me to the tune shop for a custume tune).Any suggustions??
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 16/02/08 02:44 AM Posted 16/02/08 02:44 AM yeh go see the tuner your going to use, he will load the scaling for the injectors, so you can get there, will take him 5 min, if he does not, get a different tuner. David
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/02/08 10:30 AM Posted 16/02/08 10:30 AM Do as Blueboost says.I was in the same boat.Jim from Tunehouse reflashed my tuner box and I done around 1200kms before he tuned it properly. (didnt rev it over 3 grand though)Just tell your tuner all your mods and he'll fix it up.
XR6 TURBO UTE Member 10 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Posted 18/02/08 10:15 AM Author Posted 18/02/08 10:15 AM Thanks for the help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now