Jmpin Member 111 Member For: 19y 2d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 12/02/08 08:11 AM Posted 12/02/08 08:11 AM hi guys...im fitting up my cooler and UBP this weekend and getting my Deka injectors fitted and a tune ASAP after cooler fitted... my question is a what power should I look at doing the fuel pump???is it worth my while to fit one before this next tune? im hoping for around the 250-260RWKW this tune....also is the bosch 044 the pick or Walbro??? or is it just a personnel preference???also I know I dont need 1 at this power but it can't heart right? or wrong?
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 12/02/08 08:43 AM Posted 12/02/08 08:43 AM Budget wise a Walbro will serve you well. if the stock one is still operating as new, and getting the full power suply, it will be fine for upto 300wkws (or more in some cases).if you happy to get one, Id say get it now and have piece of mind knowing fuel suply for what you have is sorted.CheersChris
Jmpin Member 111 Member For: 19y 2d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 12/02/08 08:48 AM Author Posted 12/02/08 08:48 AM sorry for the double up.... I just started reading this thread.http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=629443I wish I had the cash to just take it to a shop and say give me 350rwkw... and pick it up in a few days time...also is I inline pump best or a intank???
Jmpin Member 111 Member For: 19y 2d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 12/02/08 09:18 AM Author Posted 12/02/08 09:18 AM so is this the right pump??ebay linkor will this work... seems cheap
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now