Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aus.Vic.Melb
Posted
Why not get a replacement clock to fit the pod? I know autometer make them: http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugedetail.a...=2622&sid=7

that's exactly what I was going to say - I'm in the same boat - dont wear a watch and dont have a clock.

I'd looked at all the Autometer ones, but they dont look that nice - most of them are old school looking. Now a Cobalt one to match my boost gauge and I'd have one in a flash.

Anyone know any other companies that make one? I've never found a decent one.....

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The marsh...
Posted
I cannot notice very much difference in the tweeter. It is mounted quite high behind the grill. We cut it with a hot blade for a flusher mount.

The wiring came in through the grommet under the steering wheel. Then we ran it up the side of the dash. We took all the power etc from behind the 12volt socket. We just used the factory globe wiring that's not used.

Your in Melb, I am more than happy to meet you somewhere so you can check it out.

Thanks for the offer envy, but I think I'll just deal with no clock, I like the look of the gauges above the icc...

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I looked at the clock that was posted a few days ago. Not too happy with the look of it.

I wonder if there are any other suppliers out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...