Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

do you think that a place like KPM would have already done that?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Donating doesnt allow you to be an idiot!
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

why hasnt anybody suggested plugs?

Pinging is very regular when cars have had the generic tunes on stock plugs

if your still on normal plugs get yourself some better ones, I suggest pay $66 and get a set of f6 typhoon plugs and gap them to I think it is 0.75 or 0.80

if your still pinging then u have got me stumped but that would be my guess if your on your normal plugs

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

After two days the tuner said that while the car was on the dyno the valve springs kept giving way. They told me that BA springs are known for being useless. They replaced them with the same springs from a BF.........and they changed the spark plugs.

It's all good now.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 1d
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Yeah Ba springs are useless but not that useless! Im making 315rwkw on the standard Ba MkII springs......

  • Senior Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caringbah 9526-5322
Posted
They replaced them with the same springs from a BF.........

Why if you were changing valve springs would you only put BF springs in,unless you got them for free

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Good question!

When the tuner said I needed better valve springs I assumed they would put some aftermarket springs. When the job was done I asked what kind of springs did they use and that's when they said they used BF springs on all there BA upgrades. Maybe they used BF springs because I told them that an edit is as far as moding I'm gonna go.

  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Why if you were changing valve springs would you only put BF springs in,unless you got them for free

fkn ridiculous really,there prob dearer than a decent set to :buttrock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...