Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 17d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
There only one rim choice for Octane BF's as far as im concerned

Foose DF5 polished with black inserts :spoton:

They do look pretty good actually, then again youd have to do something really wrong to make a Typhoon look bad.. heh

I photochopped two of your pics into one and mirrored the image... (couldnt resist)

octane.typhoon.web.jpg

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 17d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Better still take the bloody things off. As far as rims, I like the BF Phoons.

I intend on taking them off, just have to work out how the rear ones come off without destroying them. Dont want to just hack at them with side cutters and someone suggested earlier...

Heres some photochops of both BF and BA Phoon rims.... I dont mind either of them..

ba.phoon.rims.mod.tint.red.jpg

bf.phoon.rims.mod.tint.red.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 17d
Posted

Better still take the bloody things off. As far as rims, I like the BF Phoons

I think you mean the BF 5 spoke dark argent Phoon rims?

post-8566-1200452145_thumb.jpg

post-8566-1200452183_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...