trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 06/01/08 07:41 AM Posted 06/01/08 07:41 AM saturday lunch time my car was over heating after having a look at a few things it turned out to be the thermostat not opening so I drilled it out and put it back because nobody I called had any left for sale my question is should I put a lower temp one in as a replacement my car is edited with a 10 psi tune funny thing it seems to run better with no thermostat at all and holds a steady temp between 1/4 and a 1/2 takes no longer to warm up , but I guess that will change in the winter and what temp thermostat do you guys have in your cars
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 06/01/08 07:45 AM Posted 06/01/08 07:45 AM I got mine when I got my box I think its a 60c one, don't quote me on it though, my car is always at 1/4 unless I'm killing tyres where it only goes to halfway lol.
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 06/01/08 07:52 AM Posted 06/01/08 07:52 AM Tridon P/N TT1-180 (180F/82c) from Supercrap AutoHave a look here mate: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40371
trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 06/01/08 08:01 AM Author Posted 06/01/08 08:01 AM (edited) cheers ill give them a call tomorrow Edited 06/01/08 08:09 AM by trevs
hanra Into the laaaake Member 1,532 Member For: 19y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Nrth Qld Posted 06/01/08 08:04 AM Posted 06/01/08 08:04 AM Dont pay anymore then $12 for one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now