Jump to content

Should they be changed ?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Remove stripes and lower it would look best IMO.

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I love those gold rims..wen I think of gold rims I think of ricy's but well dun that car pulls em off wicked. as 4 the stripes I like the silver and gold option. and yer I agree with u, there will probably be marks where they were if u take em off

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Forrestfield
Posted
Remove stripes and lower it would look best IMO.

yeh lowering is a must, I just wanted to get my rims on first to sus out the lowering.

  • Built F6 & VE SS-V
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted
Remove stripes and lower it would look best IMO.

:popcorn:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...