Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 20/12/07 06:56 AM Posted 20/12/07 06:56 AM (edited) Hey guys,I was just curious...If I put bigger wheels on the rear of a ute (standard ride height/standard rims on the front) I won't need a wheel alignment will I?I've got a few problems with fraud warranty which won't be fixed up til mid JanIn the mean time my standard rear tires are down to the mesh! I'm a little scared of driving around on them. I was wanting to put my new 19's on the rear for the time being to keep things a little safer in this wet weather.Cheers,Jarrod. Edited 20/12/07 06:57 AM by Jman
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 20/12/07 08:55 AM Posted 20/12/07 08:55 AM down to the mesh.. dw it's only on stock power
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/12/07 09:11 AM Posted 20/12/07 09:11 AM Just bolt them on.There's no adjustment for the rear.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 20/12/07 12:00 PM Author Posted 20/12/07 12:00 PM Just bolt them on.There's no adjustment for the rear.Yea, but does the width of the rears have any effect on the front end alignment?The rears are about an inch wider from memory.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 20/12/07 12:01 PM Author Posted 20/12/07 12:01 PM down to the mesh.. dw it's only on stock power Dw, it's only a manual
mickbundy Member 243 Member For: 22y 3m 7d Location: W.A Posted 10/01/08 11:10 AM Posted 10/01/08 11:10 AM (edited) Yea, but does the width of the rears have any effect on the front end STROKE should not make any difference unless you have gone ridiculously high on the rear Edited 10/01/08 11:23 AM by mickbundy
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 10/01/08 01:13 PM Author Posted 10/01/08 01:13 PM should not make any difference unless you have gone ridiculously high on the rearYea it does sit up higher at the ass end.. but no funny noises THUS far... lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now