jayyraad Member 19 Member For: 14y 28d Posted 15/10/12 10:28 AM Posted 15/10/12 10:28 AM Had a BOV comp with another fellow xr6T. Black. Dont know plates mine and his tint way too dark. Going through miranda past tradies.Considering its a high patrolled area. Was a bit of fun.Tidy car mate!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/10/12 07:40 PM Posted 15/10/12 07:40 PM Spotted Browny fg 09 this morning on beecroft road/Epping road.I tried to grab your attention but I wasnt in the F6
Browny fg 09 Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 14y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Beecroft, Sydney Posted 16/10/12 06:54 AM Posted 16/10/12 06:54 AM see the stupid canon hanging out the back?Waiting to get the twin tips put on
XRFOOL Legacy Donating Member 65 Member For: 15y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 16/10/12 08:27 AM Posted 16/10/12 08:27 AM Spotted FAT-51X turning right onto Broardmeadow Rdsorry mate that was me in the XR8
FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 16/10/12 08:50 AM Posted 16/10/12 08:50 AM Spotted "Bionic" cruising south down the F3 just now. Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 16/10/12 07:38 PM Posted 16/10/12 07:38 PM see the stupid canon hanging out the back?Waiting to get the twin tips put onyeah I noticed that, I thought maybe you had gone for a straight through pipe.The utes looking good mate
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 17/10/12 08:58 PM Posted 17/10/12 08:58 PM Spotted Browny again this mroning this time I was trying to catch you up over Lane Cove road.I had to turn off down the offramp.
Browny fg 09 Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 14y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Beecroft, Sydney Posted 18/10/12 07:01 AM Posted 18/10/12 07:01 AM Spotted Browny again this mroning this time I was trying to catch you up over Lane Cove road.I had to turn off down the offramp.Haha gotta have a quicker car mate... im usually on beecroft rd at about 6:15 at cheltenham
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 18/10/12 08:53 PM Posted 18/10/12 08:53 PM Yeah me too give or take a minute or two.
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 21/10/12 07:44 AM Posted 21/10/12 07:44 AM Spotted in between Byron Bay and Suffolk Park beach rd at 10.00am Silver FG F6 nice as!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now