senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 03/12/07 03:49 AM Posted 03/12/07 03:49 AM a better fuel pump is always a good idea, you don't want it surging too much - maybe a surge tank if you plan on racing a bit
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/12/07 04:41 AM Author Posted 03/12/07 04:41 AM a better fuel pump is always a good idea, you don't want it surging too much - maybe a surge tank if you plan on racing a bitwould love to use a surge tank but this is my daily driver and I couldn't handle the noise
WiLL86 Member 14 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Posted 03/12/07 08:48 AM Posted 03/12/07 08:48 AM would love to use a surge tank but this is my daily driver and I couldn't handle the noiseHi Mate, are you the guy with the orange F6?? I came up and had a chat to u about your car....I have the white F6 ute
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/12/07 09:33 AM Author Posted 03/12/07 09:33 AM Hi Mate, are you the guy with the orange F6?? I came up and had a chat to u about your car....I have the white F6 uteyeah that's me mate,your ute looks tough bloody axle tramp ey
WiLL86 Member 14 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Posted 05/12/07 11:20 AM Posted 05/12/07 11:20 AM yeah that's me mate,your ute looks tough bloody axle tramp eyOh yea killed me....I just was babying the clutch too much....I have since sought out some tips on how to drive it properly, and makes alot of sence now why I was gettin sh*t times!!your car is so nice mate, I was so impressed when u launched it and it boosted, just hit so hard it was impressive so see, makes me wanna mod mine sooo much!WiLL86
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/02/08 10:53 PM Author Posted 03/02/08 10:53 PM update,went to heathcote again and got a 11.99 at 124mph.....need to get a good 60 footer
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 03/02/08 11:01 PM Posted 03/02/08 11:01 PM nice job mate, still on street tyres???and no traction control this time I take it?
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/02/08 11:37 PM Author Posted 03/02/08 11:37 PM it was on crappy old circuit tyres and no traction control and a new pump,but I broke both my arms on thurday so had to put another pilot in
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/02/08 12:14 AM Posted 04/02/08 12:14 AM WOW! Both arms is a decent effort mate!If you get some decent MT's the times should fall
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/08 01:22 AM Author Posted 04/02/08 01:22 AM need a surge tank so I can put in the race tune
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now