Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melb
Posted
I used to have 275/30/19s on the rears with King Springs Ultra low and no touchin at all and no rollin gaurds.

just need to choip some bump stops.

ahh sweet as...thx for the replies eveyone.

guess ill just have to get them fitted n see. :D

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I used to have 275/30/19s on the rears

Same here, offset is +40 9.5 inch wide rear. Stock springs though, no rolling and still plenty of clearance everywhere.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It depends what wheels and tyres you are fitting. The wheels have different offsets and the tyres have different section widths.

I have 9.5 inch rears with 275's and they just touched, so I had to get the guards rolled.

Used Lowdown for the guard rolling. He did a top job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...