fateddie Member 7 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Posted 09/11/07 03:58 AM Posted 09/11/07 03:58 AM (edited) I have just bought an XR6T and am loving it, but now need to make sure I look after it. I was wondering if I can take it to a regular mechanic, or does it have to go somewhere special? Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in Melbourne Edited 09/11/07 04:02 AM by fateddie
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/11/07 04:08 AM Posted 09/11/07 04:08 AM Firstly The factory says every 15000k's but most people service their cars every 5-7000.There is a few people on this site (including me) that get their cars serviced at Binks in Footscray.RegardsTUFXRT6
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 09/11/07 07:13 AM Posted 09/11/07 07:13 AM I have just bought an XR6T and am loving it, but now need to make sure I look after it. I was wondering if I can take it to a regular mechanic, or does it have to go somewhere special? Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in MelbourneAnywhere but Ford.But more seriously if you dont know anyone and are somewhat cautius about reccomendations as we all try to look after our mates, I would suggest NRMA/RACV service centres for peace of mind. Alos the other green mob that I cant remember. And in green I mean that's there advertisement colour.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 09/11/07 08:31 AM Posted 09/11/07 08:31 AM Ultra tune for example.
BTA Motorsport Member 54 Member For: 19y 5m 11d Posted 10/11/07 01:24 AM Posted 10/11/07 01:24 AM Go and see boys @ Nizpro mate.
LUMO Legacy Donating Member 476 Member For: 19y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 10/11/07 05:46 AM Posted 10/11/07 05:46 AM
fateddie Member 7 Member For: 18y 11m 5d Posted 12/11/07 01:31 AM Author Posted 12/11/07 01:31 AM Thanks to everyone for the replies.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 15/11/07 07:33 AM Posted 15/11/07 07:33 AM I have just bought an XR6T and am loving it, but now need to make sure I look after it. I was wondering if I can take it to a regular mechanic, or does it have to go somewhere special? Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in MelbourneFor servicing, I know a very good and above all, honest mechanic in Cheltenham if your in the S.E burbs. MAP Automotive, Arnold Street. Ask for Michael. I have been using him for the last 10+ years. You find one like that, you dont go anywhere else...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now