sickd Member 128 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Posted 05/11/07 09:34 PM Posted 05/11/07 09:34 PM The sound quality is very good, but it obviously depends on how good your speakers are too. Since I've gone nuts and upgraded all the speakers, subs & amps it should sound awesome... and it does! You need a Bluetooth-capable PC or PDA to configure any 3sixty unit (either .1 or .2). You can download the software from Rockford Fosgate 3sixty Software Page. I have the 3sixty.1 software running on my HP rw6828 iPAQ and it works a treat. Needed to install the .NET Compact Framework 2.0 for it to work, but that's just a small free download from Micro$oft. Makes tuning it yourself very easy.yeah as said above it does sound awsome sound is crystal clear but that also comes down to, your amps and speaker qaulity, I did go all out this time to get good sound and it has paid off, I have not done massive amounts of tuning on 360 I done most of tune through amps, I used the 360 to get sub control though
alpha Member 266 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/11/07 12:22 AM Posted 06/11/07 12:22 AM Hey sickd and Lord Cyric - what is the main diff between the .1 and .2. Is the ipod connection (quality) good. There was .2 offered to me for $500, but I don't think I would use all the features plus don't want to spend the exta $$$ on PDA.
sickd Member 128 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Posted 06/11/07 12:39 AM Posted 06/11/07 12:39 AM Hey sickd and Lord Cyric - what is the main diff between the .1 and .2. Is the ipod connection (quality) good. There was .2 offered to me for $500, but I don't think I would use all the features plus don't want to spend the exta $$$ on PDA.they only difference is in 2 you can indivedually tune each speaker with more detail, its for full on compettition I was not sure which one to get but I dont even access the 360 setup anymore and its been in for a week I just wanted it over the lc6 but that does as good of job in my mates xr6.360.2 has more equaliser tuning bars per speakereg the 360.1 front speakers have 5 band equaliser adjustment and 360.2 front has 31 band equaliser, I would not no where to start adjustingeither lol other than that they both have same features aux in for ipod it excellent quality
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 06/11/07 05:06 AM Posted 06/11/07 05:06 AM (edited) 3sixty.1 = 15 band equaliser3sixty.2 = 30 band equaliserLike most people unless you're a major audiophile and wanna do sound competitions, then the .1 is more than sufficient. Then again if you get a .2 professionally tuned, then the sky is the limit.IMHO - use the cash difference between the .1 & .2 to have sound deadening properly installed throughout your car. You can't hear anything going on inside my XR6T unless I roll down a window. That said, you might notice the boot lid vibrating if I have the bass turned up a bit... Edited 06/11/07 05:11 AM by Lord Cyric
alpha Member 266 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/11/07 09:19 AM Posted 06/11/07 09:19 AM Thanks guys - I'm off to to buy a .1. - maybe thru e-bay???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now