Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Re: C6 calipers‏

 

Sorry we only sell them as a kit.

Cheers

Tony

UPC-Ultra Performance Components PTY LTD

Factory direct 03 9723 9924 or 9723 9961, 8.30am-5.00pm

[email protected]

http://stores.ebay.com.au/MR-SPARES

----- Original Message -----

 

Subject: C6 calipers

Hi,

I'm just enquiring about the cost of a pair of C6 calipers suitable for a BA falcon. I am just chasing the calipers on their own. Any help on the availability of these would be appreciated.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.spreadthegoodstuff.com.au http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A..._Aug&_m=EXT

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

 

Brendan,

Yes, the C6 PBR calipers you linked to are essentially the same caliper used on the C6 Corvettes, just without the "CORVETTE" logo cast into them. They are all imported into the US direct from PBR. We engrave them with our logo and offer them with our big-brake kits.

Cost is $330.00 plus $78.00 shipping & handling for a total of $408.00. These would be shipped via USPS Priority International and take approximately 6-10 days for delivery. Any and all taxes or tariffs required on your end would be your responsibility.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

 

-----Original Message-----

 

Subject: C6 Calipers

Hi,

I am enquiring about your C6 calipers:

http://www.kore3.com/proddetail.php?prod=10126-04

I am in Australia and own a falcon XR6 Turbo. I have standard brakes, however this model also comes with the option of C6 calipers and 325 x 32mm rotors. Are these C6 calipers unmodified from Australia (I.e. the design). Also would you send these back to Australia if I purchased? What would the price be sent to Australia?

 

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

I cant seem to get C6 calipers on there own in WA. I'm very interested in these kore items if I can get clarification on fitment.

  • 3 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisvagas / Manly
Posted
I cant seem to get C6 calipers on there own in WA. I'm very interested in these kore items if I can get clarification on fitment.

has anyone purchased these yet? I am about to buy them and want to know if they fit our mounting points

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
has anyone purchased these yet? I am about to buy them and want to know if they fit our mounting points

I dont think they would.... that's why you get brakets with the PBR premo kit.... but im sure one of the brake companies should be able to bag some out...

would be massivly cheaper!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...