envyxr6t Member 35 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/09/07 07:47 AM Posted 11/09/07 07:47 AM looking to get the exhaust done on the ute(stock 04xrt6). Want a good sound and a bit of performance. would get an x-force system but the budget is tight.I was thinking of high flow cat with center muffler removed? (do I need a tune?)what do you guys think would be the way to go?Any other options would be great :fear (5):
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/09/07 07:57 AM Posted 11/09/07 07:57 AM looking to get the exhaust done on the ute(stock 04xrt6). Want a good sound and a bit of performance. would get an x-force system but the budget is tight.I was thinking of high flow cat with center muffler removed? (do I need a tune?)what do you guys think would be the way to go?Any other options would be great :fear (5):if u want it purely for sound, just remove the centre muffler..
envyxr6t Member 35 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/09/07 08:06 AM Author Posted 11/09/07 08:06 AM got about $500 so was thinking the cat aswell to get some KW along with the sound?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now