Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • T.P.I.S.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SoR, WA
Posted

Well about a month and a half ago I did this and it has never been any better.

I held the throttle body open with one hand and sprayed all around and in for 5 seconds.

No probs since?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m
  • Location: Shire
Posted
Wouldnt using good quality fuel do the same for the first 60,000k's..

After that I just sell em

The throttle body is before the injectors therefore fuel will never get near it to clean it. the grime isan oily residue which comes from the crankcase venilation port.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Well about a month and a half ago I did this and it has never been any better.

I held the throttle body open with one hand and sprayed all around and in for 5 seconds.

No probs since?

same here. sprayed it in there liberally with the tb closed, then got my rag right in there, as far as my hand would go. mine has never been better either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...