YellowTurbo Member 163 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 02/08/07 10:18 AM Posted 02/08/07 10:18 AM (edited) Do the steel 17's from the territory fit ba xr6 turbo?I know stud pattern is cool however I'm unsure aboutthe offset. Edited 02/08/07 10:22 AM by YellowTurbo
NATHOON Legacy Donating Member 197 Member For: 20y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 02/08/07 10:24 AM Posted 02/08/07 10:24 AM Do the steel 17's from the territory fit ba xr6 turbo?I know stud pattern is cool however I'm unsure aboutthe offset.Yep I have my et streets on a pair
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 10:27 AM Posted 02/08/07 10:27 AM Yeah, should fit fine. I'm looking for a set for the phoon
YellowTurbo Member 163 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 02/08/07 10:41 AM Author Posted 02/08/07 10:41 AM Cool, thanks for that lads. I was looking for somethingto put a set of sp3000a's on and the came to mind.
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 02/08/07 10:53 AM Posted 02/08/07 10:53 AM I wouldn't bother. They're heavy crap wheels.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 10:55 AM Posted 02/08/07 10:55 AM What would you suggest instead?
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 10:56 AM Posted 02/08/07 10:56 AM That wouldn't really worry you for your intended purpose would it mb?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 10:58 AM Posted 02/08/07 10:58 AM Not really
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 02/08/07 11:24 AM Posted 02/08/07 11:24 AM What would you suggest instead?Standard XR 17s would be a much better option.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/08/07 11:25 AM Posted 02/08/07 11:25 AM A bit expensive for what I want them for
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now