mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/07/07 04:52 AM Author Posted 28/07/07 04:52 AM I had the touchup guys to come out and they matched it and mixed the colour for me. Don't know what the code is but yes it was matched to the front bumper.
neoppg Member 89 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Location: brisbane Posted 28/07/07 01:37 PM Posted 28/07/07 01:37 PM I had the touchup guys to come out and they matched it and mixed the colour for me. Don't know what the code is but yes it was matched to the front bumper.certainly makes the front look heaps better with the painted inserts (just like the mk11. did mine as well through a local panel beater and he paited them a colour he already had mixed up (off toyota SR5 I believe) can't pick any variation on clour...for future reference, can I ask what the touch up guys charged to do the job?cheers
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 12:09 AM Author Posted 29/07/07 12:09 AM His name is Craig Myers and he services the north side of Brissie
Alpine Member 27 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Posted 29/07/07 11:00 AM Posted 29/07/07 11:00 AM Wow, looks great, Chello! I have used the Touch Up Guys before too and they were really good. Very reasonably priced too.BTW your bro's a sh!t stirrer, ain't he?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 11:12 AM Author Posted 29/07/07 11:12 AM Thanks mate Yeah he is but I suppose that's what brothers are for
Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 11m 7d Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 11:26 AM Posted 29/07/07 11:26 AM Hey mb,That looks hot. I've always thought that Ford forgot to paint them the right colour.Would you be able to help me out? I would like to do the same.Would you mind seeing if your guy still has some paint left and if he wants to do another one, exactly the same colour. I will drive to the northside if he needs me to (for franchise location purposes .Also, can you see how much he would charge for another one the same or just give me his number if you like.Cheers mate,Rob.PS. Going to Willowbank this Wednesday?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 11:31 AM Author Posted 29/07/07 11:31 AM Yeah no worries mate. His name is Craig and his mobile is 0439 996 522. I'm sure he would be more than willing to help you out As for willowbank, I would love to but unfortunately I always work late on Wednesdays. I'm going to try to finish up early because I would love to get out there before the warmer weather sets in.
Alpine Member 27 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Posted 29/07/07 11:40 AM Posted 29/07/07 11:40 AM Bah...who cares about work?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/07 11:44 AM Author Posted 29/07/07 11:44 AM Not me but the boss seems to
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now