koppers Member 119 Member For: 19y 9m 20d Posted 18/07/07 01:43 AM Posted 18/07/07 01:43 AM From my search results, there seems to be a bit of conjecture on the topic, but I am looking for a definative answer as to whether or not 16 inch rims will clear the brakes on a BF xr6t ute.NA 16x8 MK IV Supra rims are cheap as chips and would be perfectly suited for some nice DR's.... if they fit.Thanks in advance,Adam.
koppers Member 119 Member For: 19y 9m 20d Posted 19/07/07 10:37 AM Author Posted 19/07/07 10:37 AM Bump...?
kramo Member 163 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/07/07 02:20 AM Posted 20/07/07 02:20 AM If your car has the 328mm rear brakes which I believe it will being a BF XR6T, then I would say 16's would not fit.As far as I am aware, the BF Falcon's with the 328mm rear brakes had a 17" steel wheel as a spare.I have fitted the 328mm rear brakes off a BF to my BA and tried to mount the 16" steel spare wheel and it would not fit.Whether Supra rims have a different offset which would help them fit I have no idea.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 20/07/07 02:25 AM Posted 20/07/07 02:25 AM no matter what the offset if they dont clear the caliper they wont fit..if the spare is 17" then that's the minimum that will fit I rekon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now