SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/07/07 11:34 AM Posted 16/07/07 11:34 AM Hi All,Time has almost come to get the beast within unleashed.I have a phoon CAI and K&N Filter.I know I have to get Flasher and get it custom tune to get up to my goal of around 250 at the wheels.I work around Silverwater and have noticed that the is a Capa Tune house called, Croydon Racing Developments. I wanted to check if anybody here has used them??I really wanted to use CV but working 5 days a week its a bit I don't have the time to get out there. Also heard that Autotech are maybe too pricey and not all that good.Any advice??Also do I need to get the Spark Plugs gapped with the Flasher?Please help!Ozzie
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 16/07/07 11:43 AM Posted 16/07/07 11:43 AM I had 2 tunes done by them,first one was with standard valve springs that felt good but didnt perform too well down the 1/4mile.I then had valve springs installed and had car retuned.I only gained 5rwkw more with valve springs but the power stayed instead of dropping b4 the springs were done..I was very happy with the 2nd tune that was done in my car..In saying that my car has had more work and tuning done by C&V..
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 16/07/07 01:09 PM Posted 16/07/07 01:09 PM (edited) Hi All,I really wanted to use CV but working 5 days a week its a bit I don't have the time to get out there. Also heard that Autotech are maybe too pricey and not all that good.Mate C&V are opened saturdays and you wont regret the drive CYA JEFF Edited 16/07/07 01:10 PM by DBOSS
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 16/07/07 05:32 PM Posted 16/07/07 05:32 PM Mate C&V are opened saturdays and you wont regret the drive CYA JEFF Cough..... Stooge...... cough.....cough
FLASHXR Legacy Donating Member 135 Member For: 21y 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/07/07 10:18 AM Posted 17/07/07 10:18 AM It all depends on whether you want to hear how good someone thinks they are, or whether you want the proof to be put on the road... GO TO C & V
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/07/07 01:56 PM Posted 17/07/07 01:56 PM Based on my experience I'd not recommend CRD. Jim has the nickname Jim Kebabs, because he cooks them well on the dyno.
SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/07/07 11:06 PM Author Posted 17/07/07 11:06 PM Thanks for the tips guys.I've made up my mind, I will be going to CV...
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 17/07/07 11:55 PM Posted 17/07/07 11:55 PM
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 18/07/07 12:50 AM Posted 18/07/07 12:50 AM Thanks for the tips guys.I've made up my mind, I will be going to CV...That was easy enough!
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 3m 1d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 18/07/07 02:30 AM Posted 18/07/07 02:30 AM I had some experience with them with my Phoon and the service was very average, got shafterd on price and I drove out thinking all good till I gave it a bootful and the the car was pinging under load, they should never have let me out of their driveway without recommending a fuel pump upgrade.When I went to get the fuel upgrade sorted they wanted to bend me over on price so bye bye Croydon hello CV!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now