stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 19d Location: Melbourne Posted 19/06/07 08:43 AM Posted 19/06/07 08:43 AM Just wondering if anybody uses the western ring rd . I`m not sure what the speed limit was on the third camera from once you get on.I know there is an 80 k sign but before you reach the third camera does it change again. As I was going with the traffic and people I`m pretty sure people were passing me as I slowed down to close to 80 on the third camera the last one before furlong rd exit.
AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 21/06/07 05:33 AM Posted 21/06/07 05:33 AM Its usually 100 but is in an area controlled by the elctronic signs.
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 21/06/07 06:56 AM Posted 21/06/07 06:56 AM 100
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/06/07 08:15 AM Posted 21/06/07 08:15 AM I 'know a bloke' who sits on 110 from the Western Freeway through to just before the Westgate - Willy Road turn off everyday only slowing for where the camera's and hasn't been pinged yet.....They arent point to point as far as I'm aware.....
AceofSpades Boostaholics anonymous Member 202 Member For: 20y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Broady Posted 21/06/07 10:44 AM Posted 21/06/07 10:44 AM They arent point to point. I have proven that in the semi.I believe the new cameras have the ability to be made so, but if they will, no idea.The cameras on the hume bypass and hume to seymor can be "avoided" apparantly and they are linked.The Citylink cameras arent speed, just tolls. if they were speed I wouldnt have a licence.
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 19d Location: Melbourne Posted 24/06/07 01:47 AM Author Posted 24/06/07 01:47 AM Thanks guys don`t go down that way often and where theres camras I try to be safe but that rd was bloody confusing.Was on the rd to sell dodo internet to businesses in sunshine ended up that half the places I approached were to far from the exchange not happy jan
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now