Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

hey mate, get an edit and tune Im certain that u will find the times u want!!!!

good luck

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted
hey mate, get an edit and tune Im certain that u will find the times u want!!!!

good luck

nice time with 225rwkws

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

cheers, yeah was rapt to run that time with the mods I have. I too just need to get my 60ft time down as I could only mange a 2.1... Its very sluggish off the the line but monsters through the mid range and top end. Iam in the process of getting my auto strenghthened as well as installing a stall convertor, but unshore of which convertor to go for!!! thinking maybe a 2800rpm or 3000.. can I ask what is urs like on the road and is it noticable with regards to running at higher revs?

cheers Ryan

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted
cheers, yeah was rapt to run that time with the mods I have. I too just need to get my 60ft time down as I could only mange a 2.1... Its very sluggish off the the line but monsters through the mid range and top end. Iam in the process of getting my auto strenghthened as well as installing a stall convertor, but unshore of which convertor to go for!!! thinking maybe a 2800rpm or 3000.. can I ask what is urs like on the road and is it noticable with regards to running at higher revs?

cheers Ryan

you have the edit go the 3000,tony form yarra valley done my auto he does a top job.its not very noticeable but it has the the lock up Mechanism removed so it does rev slightly higher at 100 k/p/h which also effects fuel econmy

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

cheers mate, yeah I reckon I might go the 3000, havent decided where Im getting the auto done yet from so might give yarra valley a call thanks for the info....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...